The Best Part of My Life

The Best Part of My Life

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer

I just got done working at the greenhouses. After a great weekend camping and boating and spending time with the family, I moved to Layton, UT for the rest of the summer. I just signed up for a CNA class and that starts on Monday. It will last 2 weeks, but I will be done before the family reunion and San Diego.
I also have already received a letter from my friend Spencer who in on his mission. He is doing great. I already miss him tons, though.
I am excited to be able to spend time with my sister and nephews. We went to the park and played today. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully soon I will be able to go and see everybody in Moscow, I miss them all tons.
I am thinking about study abroad in the Spring. I only have 1 class I will need to take, so I might as well do it in a different country. Have no idea where I want to go or anything like that, but I think it would be a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment