The Best Part of My Life

The Best Part of My Life

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update

So I am not doing that good at keeping this updated. So I started working on the 27th. I love having a job, I forgot how much I love to work. It has made it so I don't have much time to spend time with friends or date, but I think I can get used to that. I gave my Argumentative Speech today, that is so nice to have done with. School is really busy and I cant wait for spring break. I went to the temple the other day with a couple of friends. I love going to the temple. Going to Moscow soon because Matt is going to be getting his endowments out!!! I am so excited for him. he leaves for his mission on May 12. He is going to Paraguay. I am really going to miss him, but am very proud that he choose to go. He is an amazing brother-in-law!

1 comment:

  1. Where are you working? I love the header pic for your blog with your family...it makes me smile. :)

    Mandie S.

    ReplyDelete