The Best Part of My Life
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
California
This past week I spent in California and the weekend before in Mesa Verde on my family reunion. We had such a great time. I spent the week with my brother and his wife, and we just spent the days having fun. We went to the Wild Animal Park, Sea World, the beach, and spent 2 days in Disneyland and California Adventure. I got really tan and burnt some. But it was such a great trip. Pictures will be coming soon. I got home in time to go on a date, then head to Moscow the next day. I will spend the week here in Moscow, and will go home to take my state CNA test and spend a few more days with my sister and then start school and the busy life that will come with that this semester. Not only will I be taking 16 credits, I am hoping to work a ton and make money for Russia. I got accepted and am going to be spending 5 months in Russia teaching children English. It will be such a great experience. Right now I am not scared just crazy excited. I can't believe the chanes and opportunites that have come to me over this past year. I know that it will be hard, and I hope that I will have the support from family and friends back at home. I am taking the spring semester off of school so i can go and serve in Russia. But I believe that it will be worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment