The Best Part of My Life
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Dance, dance, dance
I had the best time Friday night at the girl ask guy dance. I went with Tyson Gunter. We had dinner then, had the dance afterwords. The food was great, but the dancing was even better. Tyson and I spent the night just laughing and having a good time. After the dance was done, we decided to bring another couple and we went and made smores. Well we didn't have chocolate, so we improvised we used butterfingers and cookie dough instead. Let me tell you, they were the best smores I have ever had. We made the smores on a big spot light that put off heat, which made it that much more fun. I was also freaking out that we were going to get arrested because we were making smores on this light. Don't worry nobody stopped and asked what we were doing. Overall it was just a great night. I was supposed to go to the dance with a boy named Spencer, but he ended up having to work. I wish we could do more dances like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment