I am not very good at blogging. But I am going to try harder this time. My life has been really crazy these last few months. In June I lost the love of my life, and now I have to again figure out what I am going to do with my life. I am going to take Morgan's idea and give you a top 10 list on what has been going on in my life over the past few months.
10. Josh passed away on June 6, 2009 after complications from his surgery.
9. After the funeral I moved back to Downey and am now living with my mom again.
8. Started school at ISU in August.
7. Spent an amazing week on the Oregon Coast with Josh's family.
6. Started to date again. (That has been hard to get used to again)
5. Went on my first blind date ever.
4. Am trying to figure out what I am going to go to school in.
3. Spend a lot of my time with Josh and Morgan, because they are the greatest friends to give me a place to stay when I don't want to drive home.
2. Figured out how many people I have in my life that are so amazing, and am so thankful for friends and family.
1. Went to Houston for my brother's wedding. It was the first wedding I have been to since June, and I cried all the way through, but it was amazing because I could feel Josh's arms around me.
I have had the hardest months I have ever had in my life. My life is crazy and it seems so out of my control. The one thing I like is having control in my life, but right now the one thing I can't seem to find. School is going good. I miss my friends in Moscow like crazy, but also know it was and still is the best that I did not move back up there for school. I think that I am doing pretty good with what the Lord has given me. I have an amazing Institute teacher, who I can go talk to about anything when I have questions.
Welcome to the blog-o-sphere world. I'm much better about keeping up with blogs than I am with facebook or phone, so I'm excited to see yours. You are amazing! Love ya.
ReplyDeletedskellogg.blogspot.com