The Best Part of My Life

The Best Part of My Life

Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy is all my life is anymore

I have been running like crazy lately.  I feel like I dont ever stop anymore.  I am going to school full time and working a crazy amount of hours each week.  I only have 2 days off and that is Sunday and Monday.  I start my days at 8 with class, and go until 6 when I get off of work.  Only to go and do homework and study.  I am happy though.  My life may be me running from 1 thing to another, but I am finally feeling like myself again.  I still have my days I struggle and dont want to do it anymore, but I am happy.  I like where I am.  I'm excited for my opportunity to go to Russia, in 13 weeks!!! I am going to miss my family and everybody else, but it will be a great experience.  I know that it will help a lot in my recovery.  It will be 2 years by the time I come home from Russia, which is still crazy to me.  Everything seems to be changing in my life as the days pass, but I am also ok with that.  I know that everything happens for a reason, and it all happens when it's supposed too.  My life has seemed very rocky to me these last few weeks.  Relationships with friends have been very up and down.  I have wanted to stop dating since I'm going to be leaving soon anyways.  Why get myself attached right before I leave for 5 months.  Well things are seeming to get into a better place.  A good place.  I do have 1 guy I want to date, and he understands I'm leaving, isnt very excited about it, but at the same time is.  So with that only time will really tell what will happen with him.  Not wanting to rush into anything.  Trying to get back to my basics, then I know the Lord will bless me.  I am in need of him guidance in my life everyday.  I dont know what I would do without him and his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment